Our Most Popular Courses
Well crafted continuing professional development is important because it delivers benefits to the individual, their profession and the public.
- CPD ensures the educator’s capabilities keep pace with the current standards of others in the same field.
- CPD ensures educators maintain and enhance the knowledge and skills they need to deliver a professional service to all school stakeholders
- CPD ensures that the educators knowledge stays relevant and up to date. Educators are therefore more aware of the changing trends and directions in their profession.
- CPD helps educators to stay ‘ahead of the curve.’ Experience is a great teacher, but it does mean that we tend to do what we have done before. Focused CPD opens you up to new possibilities, new knowledge and new skill areas.
- CPD helps advance the body of knowledge and technology within your profession
- CPD can lead to increased public confidence in individual educators and their profession as a whole